Technology That Makes a Difference
Military & Industrial Applications
Funded by U.S Military, LURACO Technologies developed another version of MultiSENS™ that is used for engine hydraulic system monitoring in military Blackhawk Helicopter “UH-60”. MultiSENS-UH-60 was designed to improve the performance and service life of aircraft as well as reducing direct costs such as fuel, damaged components, and labor.
MultiSENS-UH-60 provides the military with an automated and intelligent solution to enable specific maintenance to be completed based on fluid and filter status.MultiSENS-UH-60 provides the user with intuitive visual indications of unsafe fluid contamination levels, temperature, and filter differential pressure. Sensor data is stored within the MultiSENS system and is wirelessly downloadable to an analysis software application so that the user can identify fluid and fluid filter deterioration trends.
- Measure multiple hydraulic filters and fluid parameters (pressure, contamination level, temperature), and perform on-board intelligent data processing
- Seamlessly replace UH-60 mechanical Delta-P indicators
- Estimate the remaining life of the hydraulic filter
- Advanced sensor technology, which eliminates mechanical-based modes of failure and improves accuracy
- Proper maintenance action must be performed before status LEDs can be reset
- LED warning and alert indicators
- Wireless data downloading
- GUI Software application (MultiSENS-VIEW™)
LURACO’s MultiSENS-UH-60 Installed on Blackhawk Hydraulic Pump